Are you thinking about injectables? Dermal fillers and Botox can quickly improve your appearance, reducing signs of aging without surgery or downtime. Which treatment is best for you? Do you need dermal fillers, Botox, or both? Find out below.
Dermal Fillers – Smooth, Volumize, and Contour
Dermal fillers are a very versatile rejuvenation treatment. They can add volume to the lips, fill in lines and wrinkles, and shape and contour. To ensure the best results for each patient, we provide a careful examination before each treatment. During this consultation, we discuss your goals so we can choose the right product.
We offer a wide range of dermal fillers, including:
- Juvederm XC- This is a smooth gel hyaluronic filler that is ideal for smoothing wrinkles and augmenting the lips.
- Juvederm Voluma XC- Injected deep into the cheeks, this hyaluronic acid filler can restore volume to the mid-face.
- Restylane- Made of hyaluronic acid, Restylane can be used in lip augmentation and to treat moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Restylane Lyft- Formerly known as Perlane, Restylane Lyft can be used in cheek augmentation and to fill in severe nasolabial folds.
- Radiesse- Made of microspheres of calcium hydroxylapatite in a gel solution, Radiesse is an excellent option for cheek augmentation and lifting sagging facial skin (jowls).
- Belotero Balance- For small, superficial lines, Belotero Balance is often the preferred treatment. It is used on tear troughs, frown lines, etc.
Botox – Fade Away Wrinkles Caused by Muscle Activity
While dermal fillers work by restoring volume, Botox works by relaxing muscles that cause certain types of wrinkles. This treatment is very effective, but it only works on specific wrinkles. We use Botox to treat lines between the brows, crowâ€™s feet, forehead wrinkles, etc.
Botox treatment takes just a few minutes, with results that appear in a couple of days and last 3-4 months. Year after year, Botox is the most popular minimally invasive cosmetic treatment in the U.S.
Great Alone, but Better Together
Botox and dermal fillers are effective anti-aging treatments on their own but, when you pair them together, get ready to be amazed. These treatments are excellent complements to each other, Â and can often be performed during the same office visit. Weâ€™ll use Botox to treat crowâ€™s feet, forehead wrinkles, and other wrinkles caused by muscle activity and dermal fillers to smooth out your skin and restore volume. The end result is complete rejuvenation from brow to chin. Youâ€™re going to look amazing!
Call today and ask us about our injectable treatment options. Now is the time to take advantage of noninvasive rejuvenation, as we are offering $50 off Botox (while supplies last) during the month of March!