In order to keep our patients, staff and community healthy we have implemented several protocols to try and reduce any potential spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Waldorf Center precautions –
– All elective treatments and non-surgical consults* will need to reschedule to April 13th or later. (*Does not apply to surgeries or surgery consults, which will be addressed individually.)
– For medically necessary visits, upon arrival please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
– If necessary, we ask that only one person accompany a patient to their appointment.
– We request that patients and their family members do not come to the office if they have flu-like or respiratory symptoms (fever, coughing, shortness of breath). Please call us directly at 503-646-0101 to reschedule your visit.
– We will continue to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitize surfaces between each patient visit.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding!
The Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery