What to Expect at Your Consultation
We believe you need to be well-informed about the actual procedures, their processes of preparing for, and recovering from cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Choosing a surgeon is an intensely personal decision. We encourage you to take time to question the physician and her team – we believe the formation of a personal bond is an integral part of the surgery and healing process.
- Please plan on spending 1-1 ½ hours at our office on the day of your appointment. One of our surgeons will meet with you to discuss your personal goals and any concerns you may have. They will then examine you and give you their professional opinion on how to achieve your goals based on best practices.
- During the consultation, our nurse will photograph the specific areas of interest to aid in surgical planning and to measure your pre- and post- operative surgical results.
- At the time of your consult, our nurses will discuss all services available at The Waldorf Center that you may have expressed an interest in. You may visit our medical day spa link to view all of our wonderful spa services and skincare products.
- Following your visit with the surgeon, you will meet with our Patient Relations Coordinator to discuss fees associated with the suggested procedures. Your cosmetic quote will be good for six months following the initial exam. If you have specific surgery dates in mind, we will assist with finalizing plans to accommodate your schedule. If you are still in the information gathering phase, we trust our information will assist you in making a sound decision.
- Your consultation includes a follow-up call to discuss further questions or concerns. Whether you have additional medical questions, or financial concerns, always feel free to contact us with your concerns.
The consultation process and the information you obtain from that consult is to help acquire the information you need to make an informed decision. Quality, results, and the overall experience of plastic surgery begin first and foremost with you, the patient, and it is our goal to help you not only love the results of your surgery, but also enjoy the process.
Contact The Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery in Portland, Oregon
Schedule a consultation today. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.Click here now