New Year, New You, New Skin – Time for a Post-Holiday Chemical Peel
We love the holidays, but all those late nights, stress, and chaos can take a toll on your skin. Refresh and rejuvenate to start 2016 off right. Call today and schedule your post-holiday chemical peel. It’s a New Year and time to discover new skin.
I’ve Never Had a Chemical Peel. Tell Me More.
Chemical peels use a chemical solution to remove the outermost layers of skin. This can improve and smooth the texture of the skin. We often recommend this treatment to patients with blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation. Regular chemical peels can be an important part of your skincare routine and are often performed on a regular basis for radiant skin year-round.
Chemical peels are available in varying strengths, allowing the treatment to focus on your specific skin concerns. Take a look at a few of the many peels we offer.
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel- Turn up the glow! With the Illuminize Peel you can tighten and brighten your skin while boosting radiance and improving the skin’s clarity and color. This is a 20-minute peel with big results.
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel- Great for sun damage and acne, the Vitalize Peel provides predictable and consistent results in a highly effective but relatively mild peel. It’s gentle enough to use on patients with rosacea and acne, but strong enough to produce impressive results. We recommend a series of 3-6 peels.
- Skin Medica Rejuvenize Peel- Penetrating deep into the skin, the Rejuvenize Peel produces significant results while minimizing irritation. We use this peel to treat acne, melasma, rough skin, fine lines, and wrinkles. This is one of the best peels available for sun damage. For best results, plan on a minimum of 3-6 peels.
- Obagi Blue Peel- For dramatic results, try the Obagi Blue Peel, which is a combination of low concentration trichloroacetic acid mixed with a special blue base. This peel can improve acne scars, blemishes, wrinkles, sun damage, uneven pigmentation, and more. It can be used on the face, hands, back, chest, arms, or legs with or without sedation (depending on your preference). You’ll start to peel within 2-3 days with full recovery at 7-10 days.
- SkinCeuticals Micro Peel- Safe for all skin types, our Micro Peel is a 3-step process that rejuvenates and clarifies the complexion.
- SkinCeuticals Micro Peel Plus 20/30- If you have sun damage or uneven skin tone, this peel may be the one for you. In just 30 minutes you can smooth fine lines, even skin tone, and decrease discoloration.
Which of these peels is right for you? We can help you decide! Give your skin a fresh start in 2016 by coming into the Waldorf Center. Call 503-646-0101 today!