Kathleen Waldorf MD, FACS
Dr Waldorf enjoys the artistry of plastic surgery and the individualized approach to each patient. Dr. Waldorf is a board-certified member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the prestigious American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. She completed her undergraduate studies, medical school, and general surgery training at Georgetown University, followed by a residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Oregon Health Sciences University.
Dr. Waldorf specializes in a wide range of procedures including facial rejuvenation, breast and body contouring. Dr. Waldorf is also an active member of the Cleft Palate Team at the Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel, serving to surgically correct cleft lip and palate deformities. She is committed to continuing her medical education, and stays current with the latest developments in plastic and reconstructive surgery through both the ASAPS and ASPS organizations.
Outside of life in a busy practice, Dr. Waldorf enjoys time with her three grown daughters. She is a dog-lover, and an avid equestrian. In recent years, she has enjoyed traveling to third world countries to help children with cleft lip and palate surgery.
Plastic surgery can and should be empowering for the patient and it is truly my privilege to provide that for people
~ Dr. Waldorf
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (1996)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (1998)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Multnomah County Medical Society
- Oregon Medical Association
- American Cleft Palate – Craniofacial Association, 1991-1993
- Legacy Portland Hospitals
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital and Providence Portland Hospital
- Chair Person, Cleft Lip/Palate Team at Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Credentialing Committee Legacy Portland Hospitals 1998-2000
- Member, Credentialing Committee Legacy Portland Hospitals
- Member 1996-2000, Medical Executive Committee Legacy Portland Hospitals
- Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery at Legacy Portland Hospitals
- Plastic Surgeon, Northwest Pediatric Specialists
- Clinical Instructor of Research, Department of Surgery, OHSU 1990-1991
- Clinical Instructor of Research, Department of Surgery, Uniformed Services School of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland, 1989
Contact the Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery
Please contact the Waldorf Center for Plastic Surgery for more information, or to schedule a consultation with one of our plastic surgeons.